Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Should I bring my 10 year old to Howl-O-Scream?
A: This year's event contains intense adult content such as violence, gore and blood. It is not intended for children.
- Q: Can I wear my Halloween costume to the event?
A: For the safety of our costumed performers and other visitors to the event, guests in costumes will not be permitted.
- Q: Is it true that motorized wheelchairs are not permitted in Haunted Houses?
A: All of our haunted houses and scare zones are ADA complaint and wheelchair accessible, but there are some tight corners to turn. We do ask that guests transfer to a standard (non-motorized) wheelchair to tour the haunted houses.
- Q: Are motorized wheelchairs rented during the event?
A: Motorized wheelchairs are not rented during the event. However, standard (non-motorized) wheelchairs are rented during the event. Any motorized wheelchairs rented during the day must be returned by 6pm.
- Q: What if it rains? Will I get a rain ticket?
A: Howl-O-Scream is a seperate-ticket event. No rain checks will be issued.
Click Here for Howl-O-Scream on Thursday:
7:30 PM to 1:00 AM-
September 30th, October 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th and 31st
Click Here for Howl-O-Scream on Fri. and Sat:
7:30 PM to 2:00 AM-
October 1st, 2nd, 8th, 9th, 15th, 16th,
22nd, 23rd, 29th and 30th